Accommodation price at the congress venue
To reserve your sleeping room at the Congress venue, please contact Belinda Díaz Montel Eng, MsC, (email@example.com). The prices are described below:
|Venue||Modality||Single Room||Double Room|
|Marina Varadero Resort September 30th to October 5th 2019||All Inclusive||Price per person per night (CUC)
|Price per person per night (CUC)
Please, note that:
- All delegates are encouraged to be stay at the Congress Venue.
- The prices are per person per night.
- Extra nights at the Congress Venue (before and after the Congress dates) could be arranged at the same price.
- Offfered transfer Havana-Varadero 100 CUC (Taxi). It would also be possible offers bus transportation for groups at a lower price per person.
- All Inclusive modality implies all meals and drinks included.
- Registration fee and local transportation costs are not included in the accommodation price.
- The Organizing Committee is not able to book rooms in Havana or local transportation services. If the delegate would like to be booked in Havana before or after the Congress or need transfers or any local Excursion or Touristic Land Services, he/she should make the reservation through the travel agency in Cuba.
- Varadero beach is relatively far away from Havana and the price of the private transportation between both cities is used to be expensive. The Organizing Committee strongly recommends to buy flight tickets to airlines flying directly to Varadero airport, where delegates can take immediately taxis to the Congress Venue (10 minutes-distance approximately) for an economic price
- Foreign delegates are encouraged to pay their accommodations in advance (at least a month and a half before the beginning of the Congress) by bank transfer: The bank account will be defined eraliest by the organizing committee.
Venue: Marina Varadero Resort
Marina Varadero Resort is an ALL-INCLUSIVE resort, located at Varadero beach, Matanzas Province, Cuba. The Resort has modern apartments and rooms with great views over the Marina. It has 5 restaurants (International, Latin, Italian, French and Oriental), with a Panoramic VIP breakfast and a beach grill, many bars and first class services. It is equipped with a Congress Center, with many spacious professional rooms for meetings. It has studios and rooms of one, two and three bedrooms, equipped with living room, dining room and kitchen. It also has other amenities to enjoy an extended stay. It also has a pool, bar, gym, spa services and tennis court, as well as a grocery store and parking. It has ideal spaces to carry out all kinds of events with meeting rooms located in the lobby area, with separate entrance and outdoor areas for cocktails. It is close to a commercial boardwalk and a marina.