- Delegates are encouraged to pay their registration fees in advance. Payment made on site must be in cash with prior approval of the Organizing Committee.
- Registration fees ensures access to all Symposium sessions, the printed program, the abstract book, the Attendance and Speaker / Poster certificates, the use of the audiovisual media, the coffee breaks during the Congress days, as well as the right to participate in other scientific collateral and social activities such as the Welcome and the Farewell Cocktails.
- Individuals who pay and attend as an Accompanying Person will only have access to the Welcome and the Farewell Cocktails.
- Accompanying persons who pay their registration fee (150 CUC/person) will not have the same admission rights as the Congress delegates.
- Except for on-site payments, registration fees can be paid by credit card online at (http://biomanufacturing.solwayscuba.com/), or by bank transfer.
For more information, please contact to:
Belinda Díaz Montel, Eng, MsC, E-mail: email@example.com